R+D+i & Differentiation
Vitalgrana has an R+D+i department managed and controlled by highly qualified staff with a wide experience in the functional food and nutraceuticals scientific research sector. Apart from our own R+D+i department we collaborate with other public and private entities:
• Universidad Miguel Hernández de Elche (Alicante)
• Universidad de Alicante
• J.W. Goethe-University de Frankfurt
• CTC Centro Tecnológico Nacional de la Conserva
• CSIC Centro Superior de Investigaciones Científicas
• Fisabio Hospital General de Alicante
• Bionos Hospital de la Fe de Valencia
• Hospital del Vinalopó de Elche (Alicante)
• Centro Dermatológico y Estético de Alicante
To provide our staff with the best tools, Vitalgrana owns two laboratories dedicated to the continuous enhancement of quality, development, research and release of new products related to the improvement of health and welfare.
From this department comes the process of selective extraction of all the nutritional components: Vitalgrana Totum System®
Vitalgrana Totum System® consists of extracting separately from the rind, inner membranes, grains (arils) and seeds all the healthy bio-active compounds which are unique and different in every part of this super fruit. Once separated, we mix them in a suitable proportion to have the best products with the maximum beneficial properties 100% naturals. In this way, we get every product to be a powered mini pomegranate that has all the healthy compounds that the fruit has in a natural way in its original condition.
Vitalgrana Totum Systrem® patent video